Mmmh..I like these for at-home-workouts! Your thighs burn the next day pretty good though,haha! :)
(Source: michelinamm, via toned-tanned-fit-andready)
Fabulous Flat Abs printable!!!
Do this workout to get that nice Victoria Secret Model midsection!
If you’re not sure what some of the moves are, you can click here to watch the workout and do it with me :)
Please pin and reblog if you likey :)
~It’s A Joyful Way To Live~
Jamie Eason Chocolate Protein Bars
Fat: 1.4 grams
Carbs: 12 grams
Protein: 10 gramsIngredients:
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 8oz Berry flavored Baby Food
- 3 tbsp Baking Cocoa
- 4oz WaterDirections:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Berry flavored Baby Food,Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray cooking dish with a non stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in oven.
Makes 16 squares, serving size=2 bars.
(Source: jar-of-glitter, via thehealthystrawberry)
(Source: work-out-and-be-happy, via peanutbuttarunna)
(Source: oatsandyoga, via fit-n-sexy)